Posted by : alfa nizer Monday, 17 June 2013
- Epic story line with over 30 main missions and 200 sub-quests and random quests.
- Freedom of exploration! More than 70% of the world is open to exploration at the beginning of the game. The remaining 30% gets unlocked as the story progresses.
- 16 different regions including forestland, ice covered landscapes, mountains, deserts, catacombs, etc.
- Six uniquely playable characters, which differ in fighting style, special skills, magic and character design.
- Two of the characters, the Seraphim and the Vampiress are characters which are completely new and give a new experience to RPG fans.
- Horseback combat - Heroes can use magic, close-combat and ranged weapons whilst riding.
- The ability to combine combat skills and magic to create player-designed "Special-Moves".
- Blacksmiths combine gems, rings and other special items to produce stronger weapons and armor. These items can also laterbe removed to be added to other weapons or armor.
- Keep your character! Start a new game on a higher difficulty level and use the same character, complete with experience and all itdms collected.
- Two Multiplayer game modes: Co-operative and Hack 'n' Slay.
- Multiplayer modes include both internet and LAN support for up to 16 players.
Minimum System Requirements :
ScreenShot :OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Processor: 800 MHz
Memory: 256 Mb
Hard Drive: 2 Gb free
Video Memory: 16 Mb
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DVD Rom Drive
Link Download : Here
Password : koskomputer.blogspot.com